New HTML5 graphs engine
We are working hard in Pandora FMS 5.0 and one of the biggest points of this version is a renewed graphs system.
I talk about Flot library.
With the new library we gain flexibility of customisation, interactivity and forget the heavy flash technology.
Some of the new features provided by this engine are:
- Know the value of the graph (even combined graphs) updating legend when move the cursor over graph
- Zoom in possibility
- Overview graph to view full graph as reference when the main one is zoomed
- Warning and critical thresholds as yellow and red horizontal lines
- Draw events as points in the graph (until now the events was drawn as area graphs very ugly)
- Extend information of events through ajax call
- Bold the legend item when the cursor is over a sector in pie graphs
- All flexibility that you imagination needs :)
Remember that YES… all of that is a completly OPEN feature.
You are welcomed to download the trunk version, test the graphs and play with it all you want.
El equipo de redacción de Pandora FMS está formado por un conjunto de escritores y profesionales de las TI con una cosa en común: su pasión por la monitorización de sistemas informáticos.
Pandora FMS’s editorial team is made up of a group of writers and IT professionals with one thing in common: their passion for computer system monitoring.