Write for us!
We are currently looking for writers and technology experts who want to contribute quality content on topics related to monitoring, systems management and technology in general. If you are an expert in your field and love to share your knowledge, you’ve come to the right place.
Topics directly related to monitoring.
– Comparison of monitoring products.
– SNMP, WMI and remote monitoring technologies with Pandora FMS.
– Specific monitoring of specific technologies, e.g. Xen, Oracle, MySQL, Disk Booths, etc.
– Customer service quality management.
– Strategies for monitoring complex environments.
Issues indirectly related to monitoring:
– MySQL optimization for large environments.
– Optimization of the linux kernel for high capacity environments.
– Configuration of network devices, enabling Netflow for network flow monitoring.
– How to set up a network lab with GN3 to simulate network environments.
– How to use Raspberry and sensors for IoT.
Why contribute to the Pandora FMS Community?
We value your expertise: We are looking for contributors with solid knowledge in their area, able to propose and develop topics on their own. Explore our existing guides and our list of topics of interest to understand our vision and style.
Fair compensation: We recognize that creating high quality content is hard work, so we offer adequate compensation for your efforts, we pay per published article via paypal, wire transfer or Wise.
Personalized promotion: Each article will be published with your name, highlighting your profile and experience. We will also help you promote your article once it is online.
No strict deadlines: Although we do not set rigid deadlines, we generally aim to publish an article within a maximum of one month after approval.
What we’re looking for
- Collaborators with solid experience in specific areas, capable of proposing and developing topics independently.
- Original and well-researched content that provides significant value in your field.
- Detailed guides including high quality examples and practical applications in real-world situations.
- Excellent writing skills in Spanish.
- Professional level experience in technologies related to Pandora FMS.
What we’re not looking for
- Articles for beginners, as our audience is mainly composed of experienced professionals.
- Content based on news or current events.
- Duplicate content of own or third party writings (plagiarism).
- Content that requires a significant amount of editing.
The evaluation process
- We review applications on an ongoing basis and will respond to you within 5 days.
- We evaluate writing samples, technical expertise and relevance to our interests.
- We analyze your topic proposals to verify their suitability.
- If you are a good fit, we will communicate by email to discuss collaboration.
The minimum length of an article should be around 1500 words, the maximum will be 2500 words.
The language must be in Spanish.
Before writing the article you must send the title and a brief synopsis of the complete content of the article, as well as possible examples/extracts from it.
If it is your first collaboration with Pandora FMS it is necessary to validate the style and quality of the content, sending 30% of it after the approval of the title/content of the initial article, to confirm that the text will be valid at the end of it.
The article may be rejected on final delivery. Acceptance of the article is not guaranteed, even if the title/content has been approved, nor a second partial content validation.
The article must be original and not a plagiarism of another article on the internet.
The article may not talk about Pandora FMS, but the knowledge acquired in the article must be applicable to Pandora FMS in some way.
All links in the article will be reviewed, and the editorial management reserves the right to remove links it deems appropriate.
Each article will be paid exclusively upon final delivery and after acceptance of the article.
How to apply
Complete our application form, which includes information about yourself, writing samples and article proposal, previously published articles, topics or ideas, and social media profile links for author biography.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the compensation?
We offer a fixed price per article, with opportunities to increase for outstanding authors. Payment is made after final approval.
How to make the payment?
We can make the payment through PayPal, Wise or direct bank transfer.
How do we communicate?
We use Google Drive for proposals, revisions and edits, and email for other communications. We do not use Slack or Discord.
How will I know if I’m accepted?
We will contact you within one week to discuss and finalize your article proposal.
Do you have any further questions?
Send us your inquiry using the form below and we will get back to you within a few days.
Thank you for considering joining our community!
We look forward to hearing from you soon.