Pandora FMS 4.01 RELEASED!
Pandora FMS Team have published Pandora FMS 4.0.1. This version 4.0.1 is a minor release, witch contains several fixes from 4.0 release and some new features:
– Native SNMP get and ping modules for Windows agent.
– Support for regular expressions in event log modules.
– New IPMI monitoring plugin.
– Some improvements in CLI.
– Added a new macro _plugin_parameters_ to alerts with the parameters os a plugin.
– Added a “force” mode to the server installer pandora_server_installer.
– Added the _data_ macro to event alerts.
– New web modules to read the contents of an HTTP request response.
– New “projection graph”, “prediction date” and “group” reports.
– The report viewer allows the start date to be changed.
– Global and visual console specific auto-refresh intervals can be configured.
– Performance improvements to the SNMP explorer.
– Improvements to the event viewer.
– Improvements to the metaconsole event viewer.
– Improvements to chart aesthetics.
– Improvements to policy ACL.
– The API access control now allows subnets.
Download Pandora FMS v4.1 now !: