We are at the top of G2 of Monitoring Software!
“Why is it easier to get unbiased information about a hotel room than about software?”
In 2012, five entrepreneurs asked themselves this question. The next day, they founded G2.
Una plataforma que en la actualidadA platform that currently has more than 60 million visits per year, and on which users can read and write quality reviews on 100,000 software products and other professional services.
More than 1,500,000 reviews have already been published, which help companies around the world make better decisions about how to reach their full potential.
That is why it is so important and honorable that Pandora FMS has become part of its Top 10 of the best Network Monitoring software.
- Ninja One
- Logic Monitor
- Solar Winds
- Progress WhatsUp Gold
- Pandora FMS
Above many other already recognized companies. Such as Microsoft, Datadog, Zabbix, Nagios, Dynatrace, Catchpoint, Entuity, PRTG, Checkmk, Wireshark, Smokeping, OPManager, Netreo, Munin, Cacti and many more.
A badge that appoints Pandora FMS once again as the total monitoring solution:
- Cost-effective, scalable and able to cover most infrastructure deployment options.
- Find and solve problems quickly, whether you come from on-premise, multi cloud or a mix of both of them.
- In hybrid environments where technologies, management processes and data are intertwined, a flexible tool capable of reaching everywhere and unifying data display is needed to make its management easier.
That’s Pandora FMS
You knew it, and now all G2 users know it too!
How did we get into the Top 10 of the G2 platform?
For now, to be included in the category of Network Monitoring, a product must, among other things:
- Constantly monitor the performance of an entire computer network.
- Create a baseline for network performance metrics.
- Alert administrators if the network crashes, or varies, from the baseline.
- Suggest solutions to performance issues when they arise.
- Provide network performance data display.
Then comes the usability score of a product, which is calculated using their own algorithm that takes into account the satisfaction ratings of real users.
This rating is also often used by buyers to quickly compare and identify on the page the top-rated products.
The number of reviews received at G2 is also important, buyers rely more on products with more reviews.
Higher number of reviews = Higher representativeness and accuracy of the customer experience
In turn, G2, apart from rating the products based on the reviews collected in its user community, also does so with the aggregated data from online sources and social networks.
And then, participate in the different categories where you can earn badges like the ones we have won:
- Best Usability.
- Easiest to Use.
- Easiest Admin.
- Best Meets Requirements.
And as they say over there:
That would be it!
Today we have reached this milestone, and since 2020 we have been winning these categories, all seasons! Let the Himalaya tremble in fear, we continue climbing to the very top!
Pandora FMS’s editorial team is made up of a group of writers and IT professionals with one thing in common: their passion for computer system monitoring. Pandora FMS’s editorial team is made up of a group of writers and IT professionals with one thing in common: their passion for computer system monitoring.