|Notes v 5.1 SP2||Feb 2015|
|Notes v 5.1 SP1||Oct 2014|
|Notes v 5.1||Jun 2014|
|Notes v 5.0 SP4||May 2014|
|Notes v 5.0 SP3||Feb 2014|
|Notes v 5.0 SP2||Dic 2013|
|Notes v 5.0 SP1||Nov 2013|
If you want to keep updated, you may want to subscribe to our newsletter.
Pandora FMS 6.0
- New Meta Event Correlation Server that will apply and run event correlation rules in the Metaconsole event stream (events from all the managed nodes).
- New Meta Service Server that will allow to build services with elements belonging to any managed node of the Metaconsole, creating events, alerts, views and specific reports.
- Double authentication (with Google Auth). It allows a more secure access to the Pandora console.
- New additional restrictive access mode (ACL Strict mode) that allows a user only to see the modules whose tags he has access to. Focused to be used in multi-tenant environments with shared infrastructure. This compliments the previous feature of Pandora, offering a completely multi-tenant environment in the mix views (groups view, map view, tree view, tactical view, etc).
- Email alerts templates with full HTML, including attached graphs of modules in the email.
- z/OS monitorization (IBM Mainframe).
- New visual styles, making a big difference from version 5.x. Specially in the Metaconsole.
- New Meta API.
- New Meta CLI.
- New elements available in the Visual Map: creation of boxes and lines.
- New basic type of data: generic_data_inc_abs. Useful to represent incremental data and use its value instead the rate of elements per second.
- CSV export from the graph view.
- Real time graphs with asynchronous data queries when zooming in using AJAX. Allowing to see a all the data available of the zoomed area.
- New log-viewer tab in the agent main view, allowing us to see logs generated by that agent in the view.
- Cipher in the storage of passwords in the Database. It affects how the information is stored in plugins, network modules and custom fields of the agent.
- Change on the delegated authentication using a Cookie-based mechanism.
- Remote management of Satellite Server and Pandora Server configuration files from the Console.
- Reports: The report templates can be used to visualize a report, without creating a report instance. Very useful in dynamic environments for adding elements in a dynamic way to a report, both in Metaconsole and Pandora Console.
- Dynamic elements addition when building services: in a similar way that report templates add dynamic elements, with only specifying a group and a module name, new elements will be added in a dynamic way to the service, calculating its value in real time. Especially useful in dynamic environments where new elements are modified in a daily-basis.