|Notes v 5.0 SP1||Nov 2013|
|Notes v 5.0 SP2||Dic 2013|
|Notes v 5.0 SP3||Feb 2014|
|Notes v 5.0 SP4||May 2014|
|Notes v 5.1||Jun 2014|
|Notes v 5.1 SP1||Oct 2014|
If you want to keep updated, you may want to subscribe to our newsletter.
Pandora FMS 5.1
- Official support to run Pandora FMS server on Windows (Windows 2008 and higher).
- IPAM (IP Address management): A fully IPv4/IPv6 solution for managing the IP address on your networks, including realtime time alerts on new IP's, network sweep and integration with monitoring. (E)
- Satellite Server: This new server will deploy a powerful SNMP/ICMP/WMI monitoring with autodiscovery on networks without direct connectivity, without install MySQL server and running on windows/unix as well. (E)
- Network L2 topology detection (via SNMP), detecting links between routers/switches/servers, drawing the physical relationship, discovering changes and generating a realtime network topology based on real device connection.
- Improved Enterprise network map (former Network console), used to work with L2 maps, updating new nodes on a retention area, ready to link with current maps. (E)
- Network device configuration change management. Pandora FMS will notice when a configuration change is done and will show you exactly the changes done. Very useful to track your routers/switches configuration (E).
- New extension for easy VM ware Plugin configuration. Also the Enterprise Appliance will come with VMware plugin and needed software preinstalled (E).
- Combined graph as item in Visual Console.
- QR code generator for sharing public visual console links.
- Support on appliance for PerconaDB, replacing MySQL.
- Netflow support integrated by default in the appliance CD.
- Improvements on alert recovery, simplifying the operation.
- New radial networkmap topology view. A new way to display your network, using a nice HTML5 graph.
- SLA Report improvements.
- Dynamic bindings for SNMP traps and added more filters (up to 20).
- SNMP Trap view now can group by OID.
- Global macros in agents (requested via Uservoice).
- Event viewer can now filter by ID and show events in a time interval.
- Massive operations can now filter by substring.
- New macro for file collection. (E)
- Minor improvements and several bug fixes since 5.0 SP3.