Our engineers, our community users and our clients are constantly revising Pandora FMS. Every new version aims to benefit each and every one of our customers according to their needs, which is why all your proposals are welcome and considered to be included in future versions.
If you want to keep updated, you may want subscribe our newsletter.
Pandora FMS 5.0
- Log collection: Pandora FMS Enterprise provides a solution to manage hundreds of megabytes of data per day. This solution allows you to reuse the same monitoring agents to collect log data by using a similar syntax to the current monitoring logs
- New self-service console, designed for beginners. It will have a completely new operating concept and design. It will be used to display/manage several Pandora FMS servers simultaneously by transforming the previous metaconsole into something totally new.
- Support for NetFlow: This technology is used to analyze in real-time large networks trafﬁc. It helps you ﬁnd problems, misuses and create capacity plans by using data from the backbone routers.
- Improved event management with new fields, views, queries, reports and a more powerful, automatic validation system.
- SNMP browser based on HTML5/Ajax.
- Event escalation and consolidation on multisite mode.
- Templates for reports and custom graphs so that anyone can easily create standard reports from a template.
- Improvements in the SNMP Trap management with a new system to capture variables and new standard event recognition.
- Intensive checks for network monitoring by a quick retry on failure (for example: ping interval / 5 seconds for a couple of tries).
- Intensive mode for agents which will run modules every 5 seconds. Data will be sent only in case of failure. Information will be refreshed every 5 minutes.
- Remote programmed modules that run on certain days / hours.
- Business Process Monitoring (BPM) with a visual system to build service trees. User will design their own hierarchy of services and their dependencies.
- Improved graphics engine, with HTML5 graphics with zoom, fully context-sensitive information.
- Customized login screens, so that each user can access by entering a custom screen.
- New customized navigation bar with quick links, and tactical information that you see at a glance.
- New web interface, with redesigned menus and a new look & feel.
- Improved API and CLI management policies, modules, users, validation of events and alerts and many more that will operate at 100% from the command line interface or via WEB API.
- New plugins: HyperV, Informix, NGinX, Xen among others.