|Notes v 5.1 SP1||Oct 2014|
|Notes v 5.1||Jun 2014|
|Notes v 5.0 SP4||May 2014|
|Notes v 5.0 SP3||Feb 2014|
|Notes v 5.0 SP2||Dic 2013|
|Notes v 5.0 SP1||Nov 2013|
If you want to keep updated, you may want to subscribe to our newsletter.
Pandora FMS 5.1 SP1
- Improved planning of scheduled stops, and their exclusion in all reports of SLA.
- New network plugin: Packet Loss, for measuring packet loss in your network.
- New features added to the IPAM module (IP address management): IP's reservation, massive operations and delegation of network management to users non administrators of Pandora FMS.
- Unix agent now supports UDP mode for remote command execution.
- New multithreaded SNMP traps server.
- Now it’s possible to visualize traffic graphics per interface (combined) from the main agent view:
- New dynamic radial network maps.
- Added dynamic macros for agent custom fields.
- New contextual help system and "step by step" Wizard, that we hope will help less experienced users to take advantage of the best options of Pandora FMS.
- Unix Agent log parser now supports log rotation detection by inode.
- New IP SLA Cisco plugin to measurig quality of service in networks of latest technology. Specially recommended for VoIP services or services sensitives to package loss and high latency.
- New statistics system of traps received which is very useful to filter by source IP or OID.