Update in: 21 May 2018
Pandora FMS plugin for Oracle Database allows you to monitor your Oracle instances, listeners, processes and more.
The plugin by default performs the following monitoring:
- Scan tablespace to get free space.
- Scan tablespace to get status.
- Scan Oracle filesystems working on the system (through a prefix and on the name of the instance (SID) ).
- Verify connection to the DB (through query and getting current date).
- Verify services with a listener (only at instance level).
- Verify Pmon process of each SID (only Unix).
- Verify general status of the listener (for all instances).
- Verify listeners for each SID defined.
- Error parsing, searching for a regular expression in the alert log. The alert log depends on each instance and its exact location is auto-detected. It is necessary for the pluggin to parse Pandora FMS logs in order to process them (only Unix).
Besides, it also monitors the following performance parameters, as it’s been recommended by many administrators who are experts in Oracle for different kinds of environments:
- Invalid Objects
- Broken jobs
- Dictionary Cache Hit Ratio
- Library Cache Hit Ratio
- DB Block Buffer Cache Hit Ratio
- Latch Hit Ratio
- Disk Sort Ratio
- Rollback Segment Waits
- Dispatcher Workload
- Active sessions
- Concurrent parallel sessions
- DB Blocks
Only enterprise users can view the download links.