This plugin uses wget and the apache module “status-module” to fetch info about the apache server.
To install it:
- Verify that your system has wget installed: $ wget -V
- Verify that your apache install has the “status-module” installed: $ apachectl -t -D DUMP_MODULES
NOTE: The module must be accessible without password.
- Download the file “apache_plugin”.
- Copy it to your agent plugins directory. F.ex. on my system in “/etc/pandora/plugins”.
- Make it executable: $ chmod +x /etc/pandora/plugins/apache_plugin
To use it, just call it from the config file of your agent with the following line:
"module_plugin apache_plugin (apache_url_to_server_status)"
For more plugin options or change warning and critical levels see its code.
Depends on: wget, status-module for apache