Update in: 18 May 2018
Mail Transport Layer plugin allows you to monitor the flow of a testing mail in your mail service, independently of the manufacturer.
The timing control to monitor the IMAP and SMTP service is managed by the pandora_mtl plugin.
It generates the following modules by default:
- Mail delivery latency
- Mail delivery status
- Mail reception latency
- Mail reception status
Pandora MTL modes
- Default: Sends a mail, checks it on inbox, and deletes it, reports in XML format.
- Sendmail: Sends a mail and reports in XML format.
- Sendmail_quiet: Sends a mail without output.
- Checkmail: Checks if there’s a mail with the given subject, reports in XML format.
- Deletemail: Deletes a mail with the given subject (first found if there’s multiple mails with that subject) only if it exists. Report the timing in XML format.
Only enterprise users can view the download links.