To be able to load new MIB inside Pandora FMS console, you will have to go to the console and go to the Menu: Monitoring -> SNMP -> MIB Loader. In this section you will be able to add all the MIB you want.
How can I add a MIB to Pandora FMS?
Was this article helpful?
- How can I add fonts in order to use them in the graphs and reports?
- How can I improve a fixed version with updates?
- I’ve downloaded a corrupted/invalid version of the VMware®/ISO image
- Recommendations for use of characters in agents names
- Web Server with SSL modules won’t support multi-threads in specific versions
- How to make the alerts not jump every 5 minutes
Can't find the answer you're looking for?Contact Support
Warp Update Online to 774 fails2 hours, 14 minutes ago
NetFlow log1 week ago
Como efectuar calculo matematico1 week ago
link redundancy monitoring1 week, 3 days ago
Error Applying MR66.SQL – ERROR 1060 (42S21) at line 3: Duplicate column name6 days, 7 hours ago