- Elimination of the existing notifications in the console.
- In order to delete the notifications that have already been sent, you can either click on all of them to delete them, or go to Work Area -> Messages -> Message List and delete them all.
- Management of the notifications.
- Notifications management for all users: To manage what all users can or cannot see within the existing notifications, you will have to go to Configuration -> Settings -> Notifications. In this section you can enable/disable the notifications in a general way and assign/designate users and/or groups to each type of notification.
- Personal Notification Management: You will have to go to Work Area -> Configure user notifications, where you can enable/disable the notifications that have been configured to your user/group and enable/disable the sending of these notifications by mail to the one you have configured in your user.
Console notifications, how can I manage and/or remove them?
Was this article helpful?
- ¿Cómo puedo generar un par de claves SHH para el agente para Windows (SSH Transfer)?
- Pandora FMS est-il conforme à PCI/DSS?
- Does Pandora FMS comply with PCI/DSS?
- ¿Pandora FMS cumple con PCI/DSS?
- Deshabilitar doble autenticador
- Borrar agentes ante problemas con exceso de agentes en versión Enterprise