Welcome to Pandora FMS Community!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community around the world.

Tagged: 

• vic

Administrator
    April 24, 2023 at 20:00
    1275 Karma points
    Community awards: bulb Bright ideas
    Community rank: tentacle_master_icon Tentacle Master
    Like it
    Up
    Down
    Drop it
    ::

Hi Giuseppe Paolo,

I have not been able to replicate the problem.

You can query the API as follows:

https://X.X.X.X/pandora_console/include/api.php?op=get&op2=module_graph&id=YYYY&other=3600%7C1&other_mode=url_encode_separator_%7C&apipass=1234&api=1&user=admin&pass=pandora

Change the XXXX for the Pandora FMS server IP and the YYYYY for the module ID.

Then change the credentials of the API and your user.

In case there is an error, can you check the console or apache logs?

Best regards,

Víc.

• Giuseppe Paolo

April 25, 2023 at 13:25
    118 Karma points
    Community rank: tentacle-noob-1 Tentacle noob
    Like it
    Up
    Down
    Drop it

Hi Vic, thanks for your asking… With your URL show the same error (Attached).

About the error log from Apache, cannot show anything related to this issue… *

* PS: I’m running PandoraFMS on Docker. (Then I access this docker with “exec -it /bin/bash”, and get the error_log and access_log files.

Thanks,

Giuseppe Paolo Fontana Padilha

• Giuseppe Paolo

April 27, 2023 at 20:18
    118 Karma points
    Like it
    Up
    Down
    Drop it

Hi @vic ,

Do you know how can I solve it?

Thanks,

• Giuseppe Paolo

April 28, 2023 at 19:32
    118 Karma points
    Like it
    Up
    Down
    Drop it

My error is the same that related at Github: https://github.com/pandorafms/pandorafms/issues/220

With Api Get Events works fine.

Thanks,

• Giuseppe Paolo

April 28, 2023 at 19:42
    118 Karma points
    Like it
    Up
    Down
    Drop it

My error is the same that related at Github: https://github.com/pandorafms/pandorafms/issues/220

With Api Get Events works fine.

I locate the error at /var/log/php-fpm/www-error.log:

[28-Apr-2023 14:33:53 America/Sao_Paulo] Wrench\Exception\HandshakeException: No accept header receieved on handshake response in /var/www/html/pandora_console/vendor/chrome-php/wrench/src/Protocol/Protocol.php:469
    Stack trace:
    #0 /var/www/html/pandora_console/vendor/chrome-php/wrench/src/Client.php(243): Wrench\Protocol\Protocol->validateResponseHandshake()
    #1 /var/www/html/pandora_console/vendor/chrome-php/chrome/src/Communication/Socket/Wrench.php(99): Wrench\Client->connect()
    #2 /var/www/html/pandora_console/vendor/chrome-php/chrome/src/Communication/Connection.php(186): HeadlessChromium\Communication\Socket\Wrench->connect()
    #3 /var/www/html/pandora_console/vendor/chrome-php/chrome/src/Browser/BrowserProcess.php(146): HeadlessChromium\Communication\Connection->connect()
    #4 /var/www/html/pandora_console/vendor/chrome-php/chrome/src/BrowserFactory.php(81): HeadlessChromium\Browser\BrowserProcess->start()
    #5 /var/www/html/pandora_console/include/functions.php(4306): HeadlessChromium\BrowserFactory->createBrowser()
    #6 /var/www/html/pandora_console/include/functions_graph.php(848): generator_chart_to_pdf()
    #7 /var/www/html/pandora_console/include/functions_api.php(14539): grafico_modulo_sparse()
    #8 /var/www/html/pandora_console/include/api.php(346): api_get_module_graph()
    #9 {main}

Thanks,

• Giuseppe Paolo

May 4, 2023 at 21:44
    118 Karma points
    Like it
    Up
    Down
    Drop it

<div>I solve this situation returning to version 767 LTS. It’s all ok now.</div><div>

Thanks,

</div>