Obtaining credentials necessary for the use of the plugin.
The plugin makes use of a .conf file in which three types of data can be entered.
1. Credentials to authenticate:
2. Resource ID
The resource id of each resource monitored by the plugin is required, these are :
- Account resource ID
- blobs service resource ID
- Resource ID of file service
- tables service resource ID
- resource ID of queues service
- datalakestorage resource ID
3. Active agents
We will be able to decide which agents to activate or deactivate by putting a 1 or a 0 in the line of each service.
Obtaining tenant id and client id.
1. To obtain the tenant id and the client id, we will go to the applications registry menu inside active directory:
2. We will enter inside the application.
3. The tenant id and client id will appear in the application menu.
4. To find the secret we will go to certificates and secrets inside the active directory menu.
5. Within this menu we can see the secret keys or generate them (it has to be the value of the key, not the id).
Obtaining the resource id of all services.
Resource id of the storage account.
Inside the storage account, in the main view we will select json view.
Inside we will find the resource id.
To find the ID of the other resources from which the plug-in is drawing data, we will go to connection points.
Inside you will find all the necessary resource IDs.