This plugin can be integrated with Pandora FMS Discovery.
To do so, you must load the ".disco" package that you can download from the Pandora FMS library:
Once loaded, you will be able to monitor Kubernetes environments by creating Discovery tasks from the Management > Discovery > App section.
The following minimum data will be requested for each task:
- Kubernetes host: Kubernetes host.
- Kubernetes port: Port used by Kubernetes.
- Kubernetes token : Bearer authentication token, required if not connecting via proxy.
- Use proxy: Check to activate the proxy connection.
- Proxy url: Proxy url, it will only be visible if "Use proxy" is checked.
- Tentacle IP : Tentacle server IP to send agent data to. Normally this parameter will not be modified.
- Tentacle port: Tentacle server port to send data to. Normally this parameter will not be modified.
You can also adjust the task settings to customize the desired monitoring:
- Scan Deployments : If activated, it will monitor the deployments and create an agent for each of these.
- Scan Nodes: If activated, it will monitor the nodes and create an agent for each of them.
- Scan Pods: If activated, it will monitor the pods and create an agent for each of them.
Successfully completed tasks will have an execution summary with the following information:
- Total agents: Total number of agents generated by the task.
- Deployment agents: Total number of deployment agents created by the task.
- Pods agents : Total number of pod agents created by the task.
- Nodes Agents: Total number of node agents created by the task.