This is a local certificate issue. You will have to create an exception on your browser to authorize the use of a self-signed certificate on the remote system. This is difficult on Android systems.
I can’t connect to the agent directly
Was this article helpful?
- I am having trouble typing in the terminal on an Android device
- How much bandwidth does the eHorus remote desktop consume?
- The agent is down and I can’t connect to the remote device
- Why does the connection sometimes break down?
- What if I need to speak to someone?
- Can I set up an Pandora RC / eHorus server in my organization?
Can't find the answer you're looking for?Contact Support
Problema con el agente de Pandora1 day, 1 hour ago
La versión maestra del servidor 772 no coincide con la versión de consola v7.0NG4 hours, 49 minutes ago
uninitialized modules21 hours, 20 minutes ago
Desinstalar Pandora FMS1 day, 3 hours ago
Fallo en Operaciones Masivas3 days, 1 hour ago