It’s difficult to put a number on it because a desktop with a resolution of 800×600 and 256 colors isn’t the same as a desktop with a resolution of 1920×800 with millions of colors. You could average it out at a bandwidth consumption of 5Kbytes/sec (40kbps) under standard conditions.
How much bandwidth does the eHorus remote desktop consume?
Was this article helpful?
- I am having trouble typing in the terminal on an Android device
- The agent is down and I can’t connect to the remote device
- Why does the connection sometimes break down?
- What if I need to speak to someone?
- Can I set up an Pandora RC / eHorus server in my organization?
- I can’t connect to the agent directly
Can't find the answer you're looking for?Contact Support
Problema con el agente de Pandora4 days, 19 hours ago
La versión maestra del servidor 772 no coincide con la versión de consola v7.0NG3 days, 22 hours ago
uninitialized modules4 days, 15 hours ago
Desinstalar Pandora FMS4 days, 21 hours ago
Fallo en Operaciones Masivas6 days, 19 hours ago