Hi I have very unusual problem in pandoraFMS

I am signed with admin user 
And when I want to edit existing agent i get this

"ERROR

There was a problem updating the agent"

When I want to add alarm i get

"ERROR

Could not be created"

As you can see I am restricted somehow to modify existing agents. What can I suppose to do? 
I have no problem creating new agents, but when i edit them i get this error.

Thanks for your time
[Image: hka3cp]

I was searching same threads, so I found one and that gave me solution for my 2nd problem, now I can create alarm, but 1st problem is still an issue.

I can't update agent info at all. Once it is created I can not modify only error i got.

"ERROR

There was a problem updating the agent"
Hi basiachiki,

Can you say me the version of your Pandora FMS server?
If is possible, can you show me the content of the Pandora server log?

Best regards,

vic.
Getting this error as well when doing things as simple as editing descriptions. 7.0NG 717
P
I'm getting the same problem, trying to edit the alias of a new agent(server) and
"ERROR There was a problem updating the agent"
I'm running 180108 and the end of pandora-server.error is:
---
Use of uninitialized value in numeric eq (==) at /usr/lib/perl5/PandoraFMS/Core.pm line 1547.
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at /usr/lib/perl5/PandoraFMS/Core.pm line 4719.
Use of uninitialized value in numeric eq (==) at /usr/lib/perl5/PandoraFMS/Core.pm line 1547.
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at /usr/lib/perl5/PandoraFMS/Core.pm line 4719.
---
Hi all,

I have several questions to ask:
Have you updated the console of your server? If not, update.
What error appears in the server log?

Best regards,

vic.