Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Systems: Down
I installed Pandora for the first time on a vmware infrastructure
The Services are restarting all the time

After I could not resolve the problem, I deleted the server and reinstalled it, this time unatendend way
Unfortunately the same problem continues

Screenshot attached. I would be happy if someone could direct me to a solution

Attached Files

.jpg   לכידה.JPG (Size: 125.05 KB / Downloads: 4)
(05-08-2019, 05:39 AM)Matanya Wrote: I installed Pandora for the first time on a vmware infrastructure
The Services are restarting all the time

After I could not resolve the problem, I deleted the server and reinstalled it, this time unatendend way
Unfortunately the same problem continues

Screenshot attached. I would be happy if someone could direct me to a solution

Greetings, Matanya 

Which version of Pandora FMS are you running? 

It would be helpful too if you please try to check that you don't have any cron task programmed to restart your servers. 

You can find them in /etc/cron.d, cron.hourly, crontab...

Kind regards, 

Eduardo.
Hey Eduardo

I could not find where I see the version, but I downloaded an ISO file named PandoraFMS7.0NG.734-Ent-Demos
When I try to install updates I see: The latest version of package installed is: 728

Since this is a new installation without changes, of course there is no Cron Job
(05-08-2019, 07:59 AM)Matanya Wrote: Hey Eduardo

I could not find where I see the version, but I downloaded an ISO file named PandoraFMS7.0NG.734-Ent-Demos
When I try to install updates I see: The latest version of package installed is: 728

Since this is a new installation without changes, of course there is no Cron Job

Greetings, Matanya

That ISO is the trial version of Pandora FMS Enterprise.

Unfortunately, in this forum we just offer assistance for the Community version. 

If you have any doubts concerning the Enterprise version of Panfora FMS, please contact the person of Artica S.T. that provided you the ISO. 

Best regards, 

Eduardo.
Thanks

I'll contact them