Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to PandoraFMS: looking for module to "yum update"
Hi there

I'm looking for a module that would check for available updates (security and non-security) for a CentOS system. Does something like that exist? I know for nagios there is a plugin called "check_yum" but it's very picky as you have to modify SELinux features for it to work correctly.

Parm
(02-14-2019, 12:25 AM)bumbo Wrote: Hi there

I'm looking for a module that would check for available updates (security and non-security) for a CentOS system. Does something like that exist? I know for nagios there is a plugin called "check_yum" but it's very picky as you have to modify SELinux features for it to work correctly.

Parm

Good morning bumbo,

Here you have the link to Pandora FMS module library: https://pandorafms.com/library/
It is possible that the plugin exists, but only available for enterprise users.

Anyway we have compatibility with Nagios plugins, you can export it and import in Pandora FMS.

In case you can't find any plugin that you need in the library or you can't export the plugin from Nagios, you have to create one yourself. 

Regards.