Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plugin/Module doesn't take care of variable (macro?) _fieldX_
(02-04-2019, 01:44 PM)jose.almendros Wrote:
(01-25-2019, 01:18 PM)Mystikal57 Wrote:
(01-25-2019, 10:15 AM)alberto.sanchez Wrote:
(01-24-2019, 01:29 PM)Mystikal57 Wrote:
(01-24-2019, 11:22 AM)alberto.sanchez Wrote: Good morning Mystikal57,

We will try to replicate your error, was it debian right? in centos works perfectly?

Alberto

Hello,

Yes Debian 9
It works good on centos, i have a lot of others bugs with centos but not the object of this thread :-)

Good morning Mystikal57,

We are concerned that we are having problems with debian macros.. wil try to fix it as soon as possible.

Alberto

Good news, i'm not alone :-)

Thank you

Hello Mystikal57,

On Debian, try to change in /usr/lib/perl5/PandoraFMS/PluginServer.pm, line 182:

This line: my $macros = decode_json(encode_utf8($module->{'macros'}));

For this one: my $macros = JSON->new->allow_nonref->decode(encode_utf8($module->{'macros'}));

Restart pandora server and try to use macros in plugin declaration again.

Regards.

i tested a few thing with this line before opening issue, but i hadn't the good syntax ;-)

Sorry could not test, because i am on the centos appliance now.
Hello Mystikal57,

Ok, if you finally can test in your environment don't hesitate in contact with us and tell if it works.

Please, do take a few minutes to write a Pandora FMS review in order to help us continue monitoring systems... https://bit.ly/2S9Y2kp

Thank you for your time!

Regards
(02-05-2019, 10:43 AM)jose.almendros Wrote: Hello Mystikal57,

Ok, if you finally can test in your environment don't hesitate in contact with us and tell if it works.

Please, do take a few minutes to write a Pandora FMS review in order to help us continue monitoring systems... https://bit.ly/2S9Y2kp

Thank you for your time!

Regards

Hello, 

i left a review ;--)