Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SOLVED] Not Subscribed to the Newsletter
Hi

I am getting the warning "NOT SUBSCRIBED TO THE NEWSLETTER" in the Pandora web console. I clicked to subscribe and entered an e-mail address but the issue is still there.
How can I disable this warning?
(01-08-2019, 03:49 PM)CyclopsElectronics Wrote: Hi

I am getting the warning "NOT SUBSCRIBED TO THE NEWSLETTER" in the Pandora web console. I clicked to subscribe and entered an e-mail address but the issue is still there.

Hello CyclopsElectronics,

There is no way to disable that alarm in Pandora FMS open version. It is auto disabled when you update to Enterprise, sorry.

Regards.
(01-08-2019, 04:11 PM)jose.almendros Wrote:
(01-08-2019, 03:49 PM)CyclopsElectronics Wrote: Hi

Hello CyclopsElectronics,

There is no way to disable that alarm in Pandora FMS open version. It is auto disabled when you update to Enterprise, sorry.

Regards.

Hi Jose

Thanks for the info.
The alert has gone, maybe I needed to wait some time after subscribing to the newsletter?
I did do a couple of server restarts after I subscribed yesterday and the error was still there.