Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with bandwidth values
I add some switches and I'm having problem with the bandwidth presented in the graphics. The port I see that is passing 8gb but the graph in the system presents me only values ​​of 30mb and 40mb.
Has anyone ever experienced this?
[quote="rafaelpstein" pid='27021' dateline='1544122964']
I add some switches and I'm having problem with the bandwidth presented in the graphics. The port I see that is passing 8gb but the graph in the system presents me only values ​​of 30mb and 40mb.
[/quote]

Good morning rafaelpstein,

Have you system alert active? It's possible that your graph only shows the real traffic generated not your maximum bandwidth.

Alberto
[quote="alberto.sanchez" pid='27031' dateline='1544183219']
[quote="rafaelpstein" pid='27021' dateline='1544122964']
[/quote]

Good morning rafaelpstein,

Have you system alert active? It's possible that your graph only shows the real traffic generated not your maximum bandwidth.

Alberto
[/quote]

What it seems is that the scale is different in the port of 1gb when the traffic is in 225Mb the pandora shows me 22Mb.
It is very strange and at the 10gb port the traffic goes completely wrong. I'm not looking at real-time traffic