Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm PandoraFMS new user, help me...
Hello.

I was setup pandoraFMS server/console and agent in one Virtual Box machine. and then I create a new one resource, click view.

console said that  "ERROR: The agent has not assigned a server. Maybe the agent does not run fine.

I have entered edit mode the Server dropbox fixed "none"
how to correct this problem?

attached screenshot.

Attached Files

.png   이미지 2.png (Size: 14.03 KB / Downloads: 7)
.png   이미지 1.png (Size: 3.79 KB / Downloads: 5)
(08-08-2018, 07:22 AM)roser112 Wrote: Hello.

I was setup pandoraFMS server/console and agent in one Virtual Box machine. and then I create a new one resource, click view.

console said that  "ERROR: The agent has not assigned a server. Maybe the agent does not run fine.

attached screenshot.

Hi,

Just below the operating system selector, you have a drop-down list from which you can select the server.
In the capture you attached, the operating system selector is empty, so it reports that error!

If after trying this, you have any questions or problems, don't hesitate to contact me.

A cordial greeting,

forges.
Thank you for your reply. 

I review edit mode after your notification, immediately. I want to modify "operating system" but drop-box no show alternative item. and then how to fix this problem?

Thank you.

fraguas

attached screenshot.

Hi,

Just below the operating system selector, you have a drop-down list from which you can select the server.
In the capture you attached, the operating system selector is empty, so it reports that error!

If after trying this, you have any questions or problems, don't hesitate to contact me.

A cordial greeting,

forges.

Attached Files

.png   Image3.png (Size: 2.02 KB / Downloads: 6)
(08-08-2018, 09:41 AM)roser112 Wrote: Thank you for your reply. 

I review edit mode after your notification, immediately. I want to modify "operating system" but drop-box no show alternative item. and then how to fix this problem?

Thank you.

fraguas

attached screenshot.

Hi,

A cordial greeting,

forges.

Hi,

We are investigating your problem!

If I have news about this theme, I´ll contact with you inmediatly!

If you have more doubts or problem, don´t hesitate to contact with me again!

Kind regards,

Alejandro.
Hi, I am also new to Pandora FMS. I installed it on my Windows Server 2016. But I can not enter inside the Pandora console. I have tried Admin, root and few other Pandora default login page but I am unable to enter inside the the console. can someone please tell me how to do an fresh installation of this ? is there a mysql db required on Windows server ?
Thanks in advance !
(11-07-2018, 10:03 AM)Saumyaranjan Wrote: Hi, I am also new to Pandora FMS. I installed it on my Windows Server 2016. But I can not enter inside the Pandora console. I have tried Admin, root and few other Pandora default login page but I am unable to enter inside the the console. can someone please tell me how to do an fresh installation of this ? is there a mysql db required on Windows server ?
Thanks in advance !

Good morning Saumyaranjan,

Have you tried the admin/pandora user/pass to go into the console? Can you please tell me what version of Pandora have you installed? Can you please tell me what error does it show when you enter the data in the console?

Alberto
(11-07-2018, 11:47 AM)alberto.sanchez Wrote:
(11-07-2018, 10:03 AM)Saumyaranjan Wrote: Hi, I am also new to Pandora FMS. I installed it on my Windows Server 2016. But I can not enter inside the Pandora console. I have tried Admin, root and few other Pandora default login page but I am unable to enter inside the the console. can someone please tell me how to do an fresh installation of this ? is there a mysql db required on Windows server ?
Thanks in advance !

Have you tried the admin/pandora user/pass to go into the console? Can you please tell me what version of Pandora have you installed? Can you please tell me what error does it show when you enter the data in the console?

Alberto

Hi Alberto, Thanks you so much for your time. Yes I had used the admin/pandora user/password. But I had another problem which caused this issue. I would like to bring your notice that there were several web servers running (like http and nginx). I killed all the processes and it is working fine now.
Now I need some more help on configuring Pandora FMS agent which is running on separate windows server and Pandora FMS server is running on another Windows server(not in Linux/Unix). If I can get  link on how to configure this windows to windows it will be very much helpful.
Thank you...
(11-12-2018, 06:56 AM)Saumyaranjan Wrote:
(11-07-2018, 11:47 AM)alberto.sanchez Wrote:
Thanks in advance !

Alberto

Hi Alberto, Thanks you so much for your time. Yes I had used the admin/pandora user/password. But I had another problem which caused this issue. I would like to bring your notice that there were several web servers running (like http and nginx). I killed all the processes and it is working fine now.
Now I need some more help on configuring Pandora FMS agent which is running on separate windows server and Pandora FMS server is running on another Windows server(not in Linux/Unix). If I can get  link on how to configure this windows to windows it will be very much helpful.
Thank you...

The configuration of an agent in windows to a windows server is the same, i leave you here a link to our wiki:

https://wiki.pandorafms.com/index.php?ti...ion_Agents

If this doesn't help you, please tell us more.

Alberto