Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm PandoraFMS new user, help me...
Hello.

I was setup pandoraFMS server/console and agent in one Virtual Box machine. and then I create a new one resource, click view.

console said that  "ERROR: The agent has not assigned a server. Maybe the agent does not run fine.

I have entered edit mode the Server dropbox fixed "none"
how to correct this problem?

attached screenshot.

Attached Files

.png   이미지 2.png (Size: 14.03 KB / Downloads: 4)
.png   이미지 1.png (Size: 3.79 KB / Downloads: 3)
(08-08-2018, 07:22 AM)roser112 Wrote: Hello.

I was setup pandoraFMS server/console and agent in one Virtual Box machine. and then I create a new one resource, click view.

console said that  "ERROR: The agent has not assigned a server. Maybe the agent does not run fine.

attached screenshot.

Hi,

Just below the operating system selector, you have a drop-down list from which you can select the server.
In the capture you attached, the operating system selector is empty, so it reports that error!

If after trying this, you have any questions or problems, don't hesitate to contact me.

A cordial greeting,

forges.
Thank you for your reply. 

I review edit mode after your notification, immediately. I want to modify "operating system" but drop-box no show alternative item. and then how to fix this problem?

Thank you.

fraguas

attached screenshot.

Hi,

Just below the operating system selector, you have a drop-down list from which you can select the server.
In the capture you attached, the operating system selector is empty, so it reports that error!

If after trying this, you have any questions or problems, don't hesitate to contact me.

A cordial greeting,

forges.

Attached Files

.png   Image3.png (Size: 2.02 KB / Downloads: 5)
(08-08-2018, 09:41 AM)roser112 Wrote: Thank you for your reply. 

I review edit mode after your notification, immediately. I want to modify "operating system" but drop-box no show alternative item. and then how to fix this problem?

Thank you.

fraguas

attached screenshot.

Hi,

A cordial greeting,

forges.

Hi,

We are investigating your problem!

If I have news about this theme, I´ll contact with you inmediatly!

If you have more doubts or problem, don´t hesitate to contact with me again!

Kind regards,

Alejandro.