Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
issue with phantomjs on Windows Server 7.0NG
I have installed phantomjs to C:\PandoraFMS\phantomjs\bin

and also added this to the windows system variable path as well as in the Pandora FMS Setup configuration, yet I still get the error

could anyone tell me if I have done this correctly?

(screenshot attached)

Attached Files

.png   Capture.PNG (Size: 76.25 KB / Downloads: 5)
(07-10-2018, 05:23 PM)willkim Wrote: I have installed phantomjs to C:\PandoraFMS\phantomjs\bin

and also added this to the windows system variable path as well as in the Pandora FMS Setup configuration, yet I still get the error

(screenshot attached)

Got the same issue! Re-installed everything and still got this issue. Pandora FMS will not see PhantomJS no matter what directory it is installed in.
(09-24-2018, 01:46 AM)MD2401 Wrote:
(07-10-2018, 05:23 PM)willkim Wrote: I have installed phantomjs to C:\PandoraFMS\phantomjs\bin

(screenshot attached)

Got the same issue! Re-installed everything and still got this issue. Pandora FMS will not see PhantomJS no matter what directory it is installed in.

Good morning MD2401,

The problem is usually caused because you have less Ram memory than necessary. Can you try to use the command: phantomjs -v to see if it shows you the version you have installed please.

Thank you in advanced.

Alberto