Pandora: GSOC2015 Ideas
none This is a brief overview of our ideas for Google Summer of Code 2013 under Artica organization (http://artica.es).
1 NoSQL database storage applied for long-term monitoring information on high scalable system
- 1. Make a Pandora Console extension that has a form editor to make the "QR code" stickers and returns as PDF or PNG this stickers. The "link/data" in the sticker can be:
- link to Pandora Visual Console
- link to detailed agent/group view
- link to events of that agent or group
- 2. API call to extract realtime data of:
- a Pandora agent.
- a Pandora group.
- event filter.
- 3. Make a android application that when the cam of mobile phone or Google Glasses found a Pandora "QR code" sticker, make actions by the kind of sticker:
- Show the visualmap (as embedded browser).
- Show a screen with the agent data (using the android interface).
- Show a screen with the group data (using the android interface).
- Show a screen with the events (using the android interface).
Bonus milestones / Ideas :
- Implement the android app for to run in Google Glasses.
- Implement the android app for to show as typical Augmented Reality application (for example the old application Layar).
- show the real image from cam.
- show float layout oriented by the sticker and relative to position of the cam.
- show several layouts as stickers found the cam.