Before starting with the corresponding course in face-to-face, remote or hybrid format, it is requested to read carefully and comply with the following requirements:
1. To take the PAE (Pandora FMS Engineer) course, you must have previously taken the PAT (Pandora FMS Technical) course. Having previously learned how to install, monitor with agents and manage different Pandora FMS features such as events, alerts, reports or network recognition.
2. Para realizar el curso PAE (Pandora FMS Engineer), es necesario haber realizado previamente el curso PAT (Pandora FMS Technical). Habiendo aprendido previamente cómo instalar, monitorizar con agentes y gestionar diferentes funcionalidades de Pandora FMS como los eventos, alertas, informes o reconocimiento de red.
3. In case of taking the course remotely, you will need a webcam, headphones and good internet connection. Throughout the course you must have the camera connected.
4. It will be necessary to have a computer / server with a hypervisor (we recommend VirtualBox), a clean virtual machine with at least 20GB of disk and 4GB of Ram and Rocky Linux 8 operating system (or Redhat Enterprise 8).
Such a virtual machine must be pre configured and with internet access for downloading packages.
5. It is recommended to read the learning guides before starting each course to learn more about their content. Remember that you have access to the online course to enhance the knowledge of the content, go through practical cases and self-assessments prior to the certification exam.
Answer the following questions so that the Pandora FMS teacher can take the best approach according to the group in the best possible way for the course. You should keep in mind that the PAT and PAE courses have a specific structure and methodology. If you need a specific course, contact the sales department directly for specialized training.
According to the Data Protection Law and the Intellectual Property Law, we inform you that our training is recorded for the purpose of improving and monitoring the quality of the service provided. The recorded data will be kept for the period of one year to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected. If you wish your training not to be recorded, please inform us in advance of the class. We inform you that you may exercise your right to access, delete or limit the personal data shown in the recording by specific request to the teacher, or by written request to the email at [email protected].
Thank you, %NAME%, or completing the questionnaire, survey or comments.
We have received your responses. You can view it at any time from this link below:
We faced problems while connecting to the server or receiving data from the server. Please wait for a few seconds and try again.
If the problem persists, then check your internet connectivity. If all other sites open fine, then please contact the administrator of this website with the following information.
HTTP Error: undefined
Some error has occured.
There was a problem reporting this post.
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.