Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to create Agent Groups
Hello,

Ever since upgrading from version 6 to 7, I am unable to create or modify any agent groups. I am just getting the "There was a problem creating the group" error. 

There are two separate Pandora installations on 2 environments and both are having the same issue. Does anyone know what might be causing this? 

The builds that are installed are: 160704 and 171002

Thank you in advance. Really appreciate it.
I found the issue. After installing a brand new version 7 from ISO I noticed that the tgrupo table had a new column "password". I manually created the column with same parameters and the error went away. I have no idea why the update script did not create this column when I upgraded from version 6. I don't remember seeing any errors when it ran. 

Do you guys have some kind of script you can publish to check the whole DB schema for errors/missing columns, etc.,?

Thank you.

[EDIT] I searched the migrate script (/var/www/html/pandora_console/extras/pandoradb_migrate_6.0_to_7.0.mysql.sql) and I did not find any instances of DDL for the tgrupo table. It looks like this DB update was not included in the script. Just an FYI.
Hi atarantul,

Yes we have a script to check the schema of the data base.
Code:
/var/www/html/pandora_console/pandoradb.sql

Thanks for inform.

Best regards,

vic.
(10-11-2017, 07:30 AM)vic Wrote: Hi atarantul,

Yes we have a script to check the schema of the data base.
Code:
/var/www/html/pandora_console/pandoradb.sql

Thanks for inform.

Best regards,

vic.

Thank you vic. I will try it out.