Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems with installation and POST installation
Hi, i have some problems with pandora installation :/

I Try to install Pandora on:

CentOS 7 x64
MySQL 8.0.13 With Binaries
Pandora Console/Server 7.28 with YUM

When I Try to install pandora from web with install.php, all is correct but in the last steps the bubble appears red

[Image: M7LSHMZ.png]

I solved it launch manually the scripts for create database

Code:
[email protected] [pandora]> source /var/www/html/pandora_console/pandoradb.sql;

[email protected] [pandora]> source /var/www/html/pandora_console/pandoradb_data.sql;

and creates a user PANDORA in MySQL with grant ALL PRIVILEGES on pandora.*

Code:
[email protected] [pandora]> create user 'pandora'@'localhost' identified by '*****';

[email protected] [pandora]> grant all privileges on pandora.* to 'pandora'@'localhost';

and I haved change two files too

Code:
/etc/pandora/pandora_server.conf
/var/www/html/pandora_console/include/config.php

with new user and password that i was create in MySQL

... so, works.

But when i logged in pandora web, first I UPDATED IT to the last version (181105) and when go to the main appears errors from SQL ERROR, I attach image

[Image: VQhVnnP.png]

Any idea for this error? or for solve it? is compatible Pandora with MySQL 8.0.12 or I need to use MySQL 5.17?

thanks
(11-07-2018, 07:38 AM)gairhald Wrote: Hi, i have some problems with pandora installation :/

I Try to install Pandora on:

CentOS 7 x64
MySQL 8.0.13 With Binaries
Pandora Console/Server 7.28 with YUM

When I Try to install pandora from web with install.php, all is correct but in the last steps the bubble appears red

[Image: M7LSHMZ.png]

I solved it launch manually the scripts for create database

Code:
[email protected] [pandora]> source /var/www/html/pandora_console/pandoradb.sql;

[email protected] [pandora]> source /var/www/html/pandora_console/pandoradb_data.sql;

and creates a user PANDORA in MySQL with grant ALL PRIVILEGES on pandora.*

Code:
[email protected] [pandora]> create user 'pandora'@'localhost' identified by '*****';

[email protected] [pandora]> grant all privileges on pandora.* to 'pandora'@'localhost';

and I haved change two files too

Code:
/etc/pandora/pandora_server.conf
/var/www/html/pandora_console/include/config.php

with new user and password that i was create in MySQL

... so, works.

But when i logged in pandora web, first I UPDATED IT to the last version (181105) and when go to the main appears errors from SQL ERROR, I attach image

[Image: VQhVnnP.png]

Any idea for this error? or for solve it? is compatible Pandora with MySQL 8.0.12 or I need to use MySQL 5.17?

thanks

Good morning gairhald,

Actually the version of Mysql 8.0.12 is not supported for Pandora FMS and you'll need to use the MySQL 5.17 so Pandora wokrs fine. We are working on it.

Alberto
(11-07-2018, 11:54 AM)alberto.sanchez Wrote: Good morning gairhald,

Actually the version of Mysql 8.0.12 is not supported for Pandora FMS and you'll need to use the MySQL 5.17 so Pandora wokrs fine. We are working on it.

Alberto

Hi Alberto,

I've used MySQL 5.724 and works fine, thanks for acclaration

You can close this post, thanks