Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing pandora_console directory during update
Thanks Antonio.s

I believe that there is other bug in the last update 170130, I have SP4 170116 when I try to update to 170130 the update manager says: There is a unknown error.

The pandora_console logs shows:
Code:
[01-Feb-2017 23:56:53 Europe/Madrid] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'UnexpectedValueException' with message 'unable to decompress gzipped phar archive "/var/www/pandora_console/attachment/downloads/last_package.tgz" to temporary file' in /var/www/pandora_console/include/functions_update_manager.php:624
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/pandora_console/include/functions_update_manager.php(624): PharData->__construct('/var/www/pandor...')
#1 /var/www/pandora_console/include/ajax/update_manager.ajax.php(488): update_manager_starting_update()
#2 /var/www/pandora_console/ajax.php(86): require_once('/var/www/pandor...')
#3 {main}
  thrown in /var/www/pandora_console/include/functions_update_manager.php on line 624

I have seen the last_package.tgz is downloaded, but there is a problem to decompress the file.
If I open a shell to do a tar -zxvf last_package.tgz the procces ends with:
Code:
tar: Child returned status 2
tar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now

I believe that the last_package.tgz corresponding to 170130 version is corrupted. The Pandora team has tested the last_package.tgz (170130) integrity?

Thanks
Messages In This Thread
Re: Missing pandora_console directory during update - by XyVy - 02-01-2017, 11:05 PM