Pandora FMS community forums

Full Version: API problem "No agents retrieved."
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to get information via pandorafms API. My objective to get agents which are critical or normal state. I'm using the following API to get required information.

https://<server URL>/include/api.php?op=get&op2=all_agents&return_type=csv&other=|<group id>|<module state>|||~&other_mode=url_encode_separator_|&apipass=<password>&user=<username>&pass=<password>

As long as i don't configure alerts, above api will output agents are in normal or critical state depending on what i use as <module state>.

But after i configure alerts to trigger on critical state, i can only get agents which are "normal". Alert fired agents won't be retrieved with <module state> either critical or alert_fired. only response i get is "No agents retrieved."

Is this a bug in PandoraFMS?

I'm using Pandora FMS v7.0NG.744 - Build PC200303 - MR 36.
Hello,

We have just checked the problem we are having and we are sorry to say that it is indeed a bug, I have just reported it and I hope it will be solved as soon as possible. Thank you very much and sorry for the inconvenience

Greetings
Diego