What’s New Pandora FMS 7.0 NG 721
This last update package of Pandora FMS 7.0 NG contains improvements as well as visual changes and includes the resolution of some problems. A list of the most important changes can be found below.
- Changes in the audit log.
- Tree view for non-initiated agents or modules.
- Digital clocks.
- Graph values.
- Elements of each of the specific profiles.
- SQL graphics of custom reports.
- Network Map Relationships.
- Dashboards in Firefox.
- Description of the MIBs in the SNMP queries from the Pandora FMS console.
- Full scale reports of network interface type in the metaconsole.
- Non-initiated agents in the tree view of the metaconsole.
- It is now possible to apply templates to an agent using API/CLI.
- Assigning tags to events once they have been created is now possible.
- Implementation of secondary groups.
- Agent migration from the metaconsole via API/CLI.
Improvements in Cluster display
- A group filter with recursion has been added.
- An agent search engine has been incorporated.
- ACL permissions have been optimized in both the cluster view and the creator.
- Permission management in the scheduled tasks.
- Agent’s Help.
- Login with SAML.
- Event pagination after applying filters.
- SNMP modules with communities with entities.
- Exporting logs to CSV on Windows computers.
- Tree view policy section.
- The access to file collections.
- Alert validation.
- The problem with monitoring the Windows log security has been solved.
- The bug in policies that do not adopt modules has been fixed.
- The remote server configuration log problem for NMS licenses has been fixed.
- The bug in editing parameters in VMware plugin has been fixed.
- The SLA report error has been fixed.
- The problem with special characters in the passwords to access Pandora FMS has been solved.
- The SQL bug in the report view by those created through the wizard has been fixed.
- The problem with creating modules with CLI has been solved.
Download Pandora FMS
The last updated version of Pandora FMS can be downloaded from the downloads section of our website: