What’s new in Pandora FMS 7.0 NG 718
This last update package of Pandora FMS 7.0 NG contains several improvements and visual changes and includes the resolution of some problems. A list of the most important changes can be found below.
- Built-in alert functionality for modules in unknown status.
- Update in the eHorus client.
- Added the posibility to configure the timeout of mainframe server FTP connections.
- Module editing has been optimized through massive operations.
- Improved user access to custom graphics depending on permissions.
- Added the possibility of selecting the “auto disable” mode in massive agent operations.
- Improved reporting of module events in metaconsole report templates.
- Improved the form for editing web analysis modules (wux).
- Improved agent searches in the console tree view and meta console.
- Favourite visual console functionality has been improved.
- Optimization of SNMP traps log filtering.
- Improvements in the syslogserver, with the possibility of searching the agent reference via IP.
- Including new macros: use the extra ID of an event externally and get the agent name.
- Improved the synchronization of metaconsole users to a node by using profiles assigned to existing groups in the node.
- Including all possible event macros in the event responses.
- Deployment of metaconsole synchronization functions using API.
- Improved tip graphs in console and metaconsole: including real data options (TIP) and OnlyAVG in “customgraphs” of a graph container, and “show percentile ” in combined graphs.
- In order not to allow its deletion, now there’s a feature to have unlocked subgroups when there is only one group in the console that is blocked.
- The start of the mobile view and its filtering agent view has been improved.
- A number of strings have been translated.
- The visual aspect of the meta console has been renewed.
- Changes have been made for a better visualization of the agent status graphs when interactive graphs are deactivated.
- Improvements when drawing network maps
- Optimization in the nomenclature of image files of personalized logos.
- We have optimized the presentation of media data in visual styles.
- Incorporated a new visual effect in the login screen to Pandora FMS.
- Improved visual aspect of plugin editor fields.
- The visual appearance of the SLA Wizard has been improved.
- Changes in the visualization of dates in the 24h graphs of the agents.
- Improved visualization of interface graphs in agent view.
- The visualization of the container graphics overview has been optimized.
- Solved execution problem of advanced cron type options with synthetic modules.
- Fixed bugs in scheduled tasks.
- Fixed bug when changing the report template information in the metaconsole.
- Fixed bug in the cloning of items in the visual console.
- Fixed problem with interface names display on network maps.
- Fixed bug when creating remote configuration files in agents with empty agent name.
- Fixed error in passwords with SNMP v3 when created via modules or policy instead of using SNMP Wizard interfaces.
- Fixed bug with threads in the export server.
- Solved vulnerability of access to Pandora FMS server.
- Fixed bug in VMware extension.
- Fixed bug in the recursiveness of groups in massive operations.
Download Pandora FMS
The last updated version of Pandora FMS can be downloaded from the downloads section of our website:
El equipo de redacción de Pandora FMS está formado por un conjunto de escritores y profesionales de las TI con una cosa en común: su pasión por la monitorización de sistemas informáticos.
Pandora FMS’s editorial team is made up of a group of writers and IT professionals with one thing in common: their passion for computer system monitoring.