What’s new in Pandora FMS 7.0 NG 715
The latest Pandora FMS 7.0 NG update package contains numerous improvements and visual changes as well as some problem-solving. Here we have a list of the most important changes.
- The Metaconsole now allows displaying the description in HTML view just like it appears in PDF view.
- New options in the Visual Console label editor have been included.
- Customization of icons to identify agents on GIS maps has been included.
- The inclusion of HTML images in visual consoles has been improved.
- Loading of the metaconsole tree view and nodes has been optimized.
- Alphabetical sorting of modules when creating a new element in the Visual Console included.
- PDF reports present a visual improvement in the labels of the graphics.
- Visual appearance of histograms on the dashboard has been improved.
- Dynamic radial maps usability increased.
- The dashboard has been optimized with the creation of a single initial widget and improved full-screen mode. .
- Improvements in the combined graphs view within agent.
- Visual consoles incorporate new types of graphics:”Serialized foot graphs”, “serialized bar charts” and “Circular progress bar”.
- Visualization of serialized pie charts with different backgrounds has been improved.
- Improved visualization of gauge graphs with thresholds lower than 1.
- In environments with many elements, the agent/module view and dashboard have been improved.
- Incorporated a new macro for alerts that the server returns to which an agent is associated.
- Security enhancements to prevent potential vulnerabilities.
- We have included the possibility to make recursive enumeration of groups in the agent/module view.
- Improvements on Network maps linked to dummy nodes.
- SNMPv3 modules can now include special characters in passwords.
- The module_logevent monitoring of Windows has been improved thanks to new features.
- Improvements to circular-type maps from a recon task.
- Multiple agent and module selection improved.
- Optimized report creation and export in CSV format.
- Network server performance increased through a series of configuration improvements..
- Changes made to the reports, including new maximum, minimum and average options that allow you to define time periods within a period to display the information more accurately.
- Included new field to set the auto-refresh time of the elements.
- It is now possible to edit the OID in SNMP modules from mass operations.
- We have created a new type of report to show the total increase/decrease of a numerical module over a period of time.
- Optimized agent data queries.
- Improvements in sending reports by email.
- Massive report deletions are now possible .
- Improvements in the operation of scheduled tasks.
- Fixed bug in the inventory tables.
- Fixed error with the names of SNMP interfaces in policies.
- Fixed visual bug in dashboards with widgets containing a visual console with “AutoSLAGraph” elements.
- Fixed the erroneous recognition of OS X operating system in Pandora FMS agents.
- Fixed bugs in Windows process watchdogs.
- Fixed inconsistency in ACL parameters.
- Fixed bug with advanced cron-type options in synthetic modules.
- Fixed error in the search and sorting of agents in agent management.
- Fixed bug of event storm protection when there are more than two servers in the same instance (master/slave).
Download Pandora FMS
You can download the latest updated version of Pandora FMS from the download section of our website: