What’s new in Pandora FMS 7.0 NG 713
The latest Pandora FMS update package is already available, featuring important improvements and visual changes. Some of the most important changes are listed below:
- Performing multiple operations with visual console element is now possible.
- A visual indicator to know when an agent is included in planned shutdown has been added.
- Visual improvements have been made in the events that show the last 24 hours of an agent.
- Revised and improved the CSS style (Cascading Style Sheets) of help pages.
- An option has been added inside the group icon that generates a summary of the group elements in the visual console.
- The appearance of the agent management wizard in the metaconsole has been optimized.
- Selecting logos in. png format (and not only in. jpg) in Pandora FMS reports is now possible.
- A checkbox has been included in the node and metaconsole report elements to create TIP graphics reports (of actual data) in the “Module Graphic” element.
- Improved translations in the shortened data field.
- The visual aspect of Pandora FMS help has been improved when selecting the “blacktheme”.
- The functionality of creating, editing and deleting visual consoles from command line is now included.
- We have made permission improvements based on the user profile in the report submission “cron jobs”.
- Organization of events in Pandora FMS mobile application now improved.
- Improvements have been made in policy development based on existing components.
- Added TIP option in the interface graphs to visualize the actual data at full scale.
- We have improved the performance of macros in the combined graphs of the report templates.
- Having blacklists of networks to receive SNMP, WMI, ICMP or exec type checks on the satellite servers is now possible.
- From now on, the agent will not fail when a drive does not exist in a module_freedisk_percent type module.
- Improvements made to the last activity panel when using the database interface.
- Improvements made in the graphics of “customgraph” modules.
- Improvements made in policy macros.
- Fixed bug in the creation of programmed stops.
- Fixed problem in agent name sorting in the “detail monitor” view.
- Fixed the problem of linking an added agent by reconnecting the satellite server with another device from network maps.
- Fixed the error in the calculation that is done to determine if there are fallen Pandora FMS servers.
- Fixed error in the formatting of the information coming from the string type data modules that appears in the data table.
- Fixed bug when displaying the image with the graphic when configuring a PDF report to be mailed.
- Fixed visual bug with “AutoSLAGraph” type elements in the visual consoles.
- Fixed bug in the remote configuration of Unix/Linux agents in local mode.
Download Pandora FMS
The latest updated version of Pandora FMS can be downloaded from the Downloads section of our website:
El equipo de redacción de Pandora FMS está formado por un conjunto de escritores y profesionales de las TI con una cosa en común: su pasión por la monitorización de sistemas informáticos.
Pandora FMS’s editorial team is made up of a group of writers and IT professionals with one thing in common: their passion for computer system monitoring.