The latest Pandora FMS update package is already available, featuring important improvements and visual changes. Some of the most important changes are listed below:
- Performing multiple operations with visual console element is now possible.
- A visual indicator to know when an agent is included in planned shutdown has been added.
- Visual improvements have been made in the events that show the last 24 hours of an agent.
- Revised and improved the CSS style (Cascading Style Sheets) of help pages.
- An option has been added inside the group icon that generates a summary of the group elements in the visual console.
- The appearance of the agent management wizard in the metaconsole has been optimized.
- Selecting logos in. png format (and not only in. jpg) in Pandora FMS reports is now possible.
- A checkbox has been included in the node and metaconsole report elements to create TIP graphics reports (of actual data) in the “Module Graphic” element.
- Improved translations in the shortened data field.
- The visual aspect of Pandora FMS help has been improved when selecting the “blacktheme”.
- The functionality of creating, editing and deleting visual consoles from command line is now included.
- We have made permission improvements based on the user profile in the report submission “cron jobs”.
- Organization of events in Pandora FMS mobile application now improved.
- Improvements have been made in policy development based on existing components.
- Added TIP option in the interface graphs to visualize the actual data at full scale.
- We have improved the performance of macros in the combined graphs of the report templates.
- Having blacklists of networks to receive SNMP, WMI, ICMP or exec type checks on the satellite servers is now possible.
- From now on, the agent will not fail when a drive does not exist in a module_freedisk_percent type module.
- Improvements made to the last activity panel when using the database interface.
- Improvements made in the graphics of “customgraph” modules.
- Improvements made in policy macros.
- Fixed bug in the creation of programmed stops.
- Fixed problem in agent name sorting in the “detail monitor” view.
- Fixed the problem of linking an added agent by reconnecting the satellite server with another device from network maps.
- Fixed the error in the calculation that is done to determine if there are fallen Pandora FMS servers.
- Fixed error in the formatting of the information coming from the string type data modules that appears in the data table.
- Fixed bug when displaying the image with the graphic when configuring a PDF report to be mailed.
- Fixed visual bug with “AutoSLAGraph” type elements in the visual consoles.
- Fixed bug in the remote configuration of Unix/Linux agents in local mode.
Download Pandora FMS
The latest updated version of Pandora FMS can be downloaded from the Downloads section of our website:
El equipo de redacción de Pandora FMS está formado por un conjunto de escritores y profesionales de las TI con una cosa en común: su pasión por la monitorización de sistemas informáticos.
Pandora FMS’s editorial team is made up of a group of writers and IT professionals with one thing in common: their passion for computer system monitoring.