What’s new in Pandora FMS 7.0 NG 711
This post is also available in : Spanish
The latest Pandora FMS update package is already available to download, featuring some visual changes and bug fixes.
Some of the most important changes are listed below:
- Export of the user’s personalized graph to CSV. Only the data from the first graph used to be shown, now all series are shown.
- Creation of SNMP v2c modules through the CLI (Command Line Interface).
- Creation and editing of report templates in Metaconsole, which used to be there since the 709 package.
- Renewal of license when expired, due to the problems originated when this was not done through the Admin User.
- Elements placed in Visual Console, some text labels had lost the format in patch 709. In addition, a text label that appeared below the graphic has been removed.
- Migration script from version 6 to the current one. A small problem in the backup procedure, when loading through the source command, has been fixed.
- In the “Label” field, macros in the report templates of the metaconsole were not working.
- SQL error when viewing log4x type data in detailed mode.
- When launching a graph from the event viewer, if the module contained spaces in the name, a white screen appeared.