Using version 4? Pandora FMS 4.1.1 is for you
The most recent version of Pandora FMS is the 5.0SP1, however, an important quote of users still using the previous version: 4.1.
We are gathering a package of improvements and fixes for them in a new minor version: Pandora FMS 4.1.1. As a minor version, it doesn’t involve database changes, and will be possible upgrade your system so simply as using the command rpm -U.
To the Enterprise users will be even easier, because they will have access to the official online OUM patch and upgrade the console.
- Several fixes on API.
- Event filter fixed, on nonexistent agent.
- Fixed SNMP v3 credential importing module from template.
- Updated some icons and zoom fixes in Google Maps on GIS.
- Some fixes on network server.
- Fixed problem in Export Server with spaces and not basic ASCII characters.
- Fixed some issues with policies and collections.
- Fixed subgroups issue in ACLs on tree view.
- Added description field on massive module editions.
- Update manager fixes.