Pandora FMS 5.1 SP4 released!
After four months of tests and development focused on providing fixes the critical issues, we are proud to release the new Service Pack 4 of the 5.1 version of Pandora FMS, with some new features as usual and many bugs fixed.
— FEATURES —
- New features in the API and CLI: create synthetic modules, manage planned downtimes, and manage Network, Data Server and Plugin modules to set inverse warning/critical intervals.
- New ‘alert_template’ tag in agents’ XML files to subscribe a new module to an Alert Template.
- New bulk operation available for edit Server plugins.
- Allow POSIX extended regexps for module preconditions.
- Added “working time” to availability reports.
- Added secondary server options to Satellite Server.
- Added module_timeout to agent plugins.
- Added several UDP Server Authorized IP addresses to Windows agents.
— CHANGES SINCE THE LAST VERSION–
- Boolean modules’ graphs are displayed as digital signals rather than analog.
- Satellite SNMP proc modules behave like SNMP Pandora FMS server´s proc modules.
- Availability reports now round the results to just two decimals.
- Removed config_file_encoding from agents’ configuration file. UTF-8 is now assumed.
- Data Server now sorts queued files before applying the one XML per agent limit.
- Satellite server now sends multiple files in a single connection (big performance improvement).
— BUGS FIXED —
- Fixed title and description in PDF reports
- Several fixes in the Visual console
- Fixed problems with bits of permissions in create policies
- Fixed problems with compatibility with IE8-IE9
- Repaired SLA report minor bug
- Fixed change password in Metaconsole with expired passwords
- Fixed problems with Group and Module´s bulk operations
- Fixed “delete user from servers” in Metaconsole
- Fixed error when syncing more than one server and any of them fail
- Fixed PHP warning flood in certain sections
- Fixed problems with legend when module contains no data
- Fixed problems with recursion in the Manage agents section
- Fixed total Agents’ count when the Group has the Propagate ACL enabled
- Fixed to allow empty description at create/update plugin/data/network modules APIs
- Fixed that an empty group is selectable when user’s group access restricts to create a custom report
- Fixed that groups are shown with no access privileges
- Fixed group naming in Metaconsole
- Fixed CLI/API problems with downtime operations
- Fixed problems with show comment in events
- Fixed problems with pagination in the IPAM extension
- Fixed SQL error when visualizing an agent’s inventory without inventory data.
- Fixed error in the filter of module group in network map
- Fixed error with dashboard when dashboard had maps made by user widget
- Add auto-synchronization when login with Active Directory authenticated user
- Improvements in Pandora FMS server in Windows systems
- Fixed problems when counting agents in Metaconsole’s Tree view
- Fixed problems in Reports that use the Monitor report item
- Fixed module creation through Metaconsole’s wizard
- Fixed cloning in policies
- Windows scheduled tasks now run as SYSTEM user rather than interactive
- Fixed unlinking modules from policy on module update
- Fixed problems with planned downtimes
- Prevents differences between input and db into inventory modules
- Fixed problems with validation events in Metaconsole
- Satellite Server now does not overwrite the previous blacklist until the scan is completed
- Several fixes in the Agents’ UDP server
- And much much more small corrections and fixes.
If you want to download the 5.1 SP4 version of Pandora FMS just go to the downloads area of Sourceforge.