Four months after the latest stable version was released, the new release candidate of Pandora FMS is available and ready to be used.
More than 75 contributions since the 4.0.3 was released including:
- Several bug fixes
- A totally new HTML5 Pandora Mobile console
- New Appliance CD (CentOS)
- Lighter enviroment
- Update Manager now supports proxies
- Improved SNMP performance and compatibility
- Now GIS information calculates the distance between measures and the total distance.
- More flexible image configuration for GIS
- Improved Graphs configuration for Dashboard
- Some views were simplified and new help tips were added
- General interface improvements
Keep in mind that it’s the first Release Candidate for this new version. If you detect any malfunction or bug, please, report it to us through our bugs tracker. We do appreciate it.
We hope that you will enjoy it.
El equipo de redacción de Pandora FMS está formado por un conjunto de escritores y profesionales de las TI con una cosa en común: su pasión por la monitorización de sistemas informáticos.
Pandora FMS’s editorial team is made up of a group of writers and IT professionals with one thing in common: their passion for computer system monitoring.