Our webinars are aimed at those users who take their first steps with Pandora FMS
. These webinars are given online, last for an hour and are completely for free. Take this chance to answer all your doubts and learn how to use Pandora FMS.
These training programs begin with an introduction to Pandora FMS and a quick overview of the main features. The rest of it depends on the participants' queries or preferences. We will talk about any subject you like so write down all your doubts and ask them to the expert. Check the calendar out and sign up!
The Advanced workshops have been conceived for all these users who wish to go deeper in one of the subjects below. Take a look at the dates and sign up!
- Local Monitoring with agents: It's based on agents that send information to a central Pandora FMS. Learn how to install agents in your systems to collect metrics!
- Remote Monitoring: It is based on network checks (ICMP, TCP, SNMP). It collects metrics in a system or application without installing an agent (software).
- Alerts: An alert is a "reaction" of Pandora FMS towards a value outside of a defined range. You can configure alerts to perform certain actions, for example, sending an email or SMS to the administrator, sending an SNMP trap, registering the incident in the system registry, etc.
- Services: A service is a group of IT resources according to their functionalities. For example, a service could be your official website, your CRM application or even all your printers. Services are logical groupings that include hosts, routers, switches, firewalls, CRM, ERP, websites and, of course, other services.
- Policies: Thanks to the Policies, Pandora FMS is able to manage and monitor thousands of devices.
- Plugins: Use our plugins to adapt Pandora FMS to your specific needs. Learn how to use VMWare, Microsoft Exchange, Apache, etc.
Our expert programs are crucial to learn to
professionally use Pandora FMS.
Our training and certificated programs are supervised by Ártica ST and offer the maximum guarantee of quality and standardization.
Why to choose our programs?
- Our programs go deeper in subjects that are not explained anywhere else.
- Specific troubleshooting exercises based on our experience
- Training backup material.
- You decide where the program will be held.
- Remote training by using the latest voIP/Shared desktop technologies, with reduced prices. Contact us to request more information about our special discounts.
The PAT program is focused on setup and standard administration. PAT needs advanced skills in Linux administration and networking. It lasts for 15 hours (2 / 3 days). Learn more.
The PAE program is focused on advanced setup and customized integration. PAE needs a solid knowledge of Linux administration, networking and scripting. PAE lasts for 15 hours (2 / 3 days). PAE requires a PAT certification first. Learn more.
PAT+PAE PROGRAM Online
This new modality has an important discount and it is 25% shorter in time. It is a very good option for people who cannot attend our training location or do not have enough time to complete the full training. It also includes certification.
This course is perfect for those developers who wish to learn how to incorporate Pandora on third tools or develop specific features such as extensions for the console, server plugins, agent plugins or recon plugins. The PAD program lasts for one day and the data model of Pandora FMS will be explained in low-level. Holding the PAT certificate is a must to take this program. Learn more.
|Each training level provides a knowledge certification level (passing an exam). As developer and manufacturer, Ártica ST offers the maximum warranty of our training.
For further information, please contact us. Write to email@example.com for more information or to register in our official training PAT/PAE programs.